QuickBooks is an imaginative bookkeeping programming made by Intuit and utilized by a large number of little and average sized companies around the globe. It without a doubt makes the undertaking of dealing with a business inconceivably basic. However, similar to some other accounting software on the planet, QuickBooks also gets errors and glitches occasionally.
Though any and every error or issues related to QuickBooks Desktop can be solved by the QuickBooks Tools Hub or QuickBooks File Doctor and you can also always place a call on QuickBooks Error Support in order to get the appropriate solution. However if you give this article a read you may understand the root cause behind it and might as well fix it yourself.
As per the Intuit, the Error code – 6123,0 “Association with the QuickBooks company file has been lost” by and large happens in multi-client conditions. Nonetheless, a few messages can be fixed by basically adhering to the guidelines offered by the product, some might be complex and muddled. There may be various explanations behind this error to happen.
While setting up or when the utilization of a QuickBooks company file over a company, you see at least one of the accompanying errors:
- QuickBooks Error – 6123, 0.
- Association with the QuickBooks company file has been lost.
What Causes QuickBooks Error Code – 6123, 0?
QuickBooks Error Code – 6123, 0 is for the most part brought about by one of following explanation
- The primary PC has a degenerate company association.
- Firewall network is obstructing a port expected to speak with the worker facilitating the company file.
- Corrupted QBW file.
- Degenerate QuickBooks information or program file.
- Your framework has various QuickBooks information base administrations running.
- Same company file is open in another adaptation of QuickBooks.
- You are reestablishing a reinforcement from a blaze drive or from a removable stockpiling gadget.
- Corrupted Window user.
These are the different causes that allow Errors -6123,0 to occur. Though there are some methods that will help you to remove these kinds of errors. However if you are still not able to resolve or fix it by reading the methods then you can always place a call at QuickBooks Error Support.
Method 1: Remove the given special and uncommon characters from the file name
- Ensure your reinforcement Company file name: Is 30 characters or less.
- Doesn’t have any uncommon characters or spaces
Method 2: Restore your Company File
In case you’re re-establishing your Company File from a reinforcement (.qbb):
- Move the reinforcement file to your other hard drive. Try not to open these files from an online storage or folder or any other removable drive.
- Follow the means to reestablish your Company File from a reinforcement.
- There might be a case where you see Error – 6123, 0 while reestablishing a reinforcement (.qbb) on another PC.
- Make a versatile Company File (.qbm). At that point use it to reestablish your Company File.
- Open QuickBooks Desktop on a similar PC you used to make the reinforcement Company File.
- Open your unique Company file not surprisingly (not the reinforcement).
- Make a convenient duplicate (.qbm) of your Company File.
- Open QuickBooks Desktop on the new PC.
- Reestablish your Company file utilizing the versatile duplicate (.qbm) rather than the reinforcement.
In conclusion, this post will help you to understand the QuickBooks Error 6123,0. What are the different causes of it and also have given you two usual methods to fix the error yourself. If you are not able to understand or not able to apply these methods then in those kinds of situations a QuickBooks Professional is highly recommended. QuickBooks Error 6123, 0 can be fixed by the given solutions and you can run your favorite accounting software once again. However, if you are not able to fix the issue you can always place a call at QuickBooks Error Support and the QuickBooks Technicians will help you to resolve or fix your issue or error respectively